World most, we talk about the most of things in the world. Get to know various most of the world ranging from fastest, biggest, tallest, longest, and most expensive and other somethings like these.
- The tallest building: Burj Khalifa
- Tallest transmission towers (ever recorded): Warsaw radio mast (646.38 meters high, collapsed in 1991).
- Tallest transmission towers (currently): KVLY – TV antenna tower (KVLY-TV mast, the United States, high 628.8 m).
- Highest Radio and TV Tower : Guangzhou New TV Tower (600 meters, Guangzhou, China)
- The largest gold glass curtain wall buildings: China Hong Kong City.
- The first high-tech building: Pompidou National Cultural Centre (built in 1971).
- The tallest skyscraper:Burj Khalifa(162 layers, 828 m total height).
- The leanest Skyscraper: the king building (width to height ratio of 1: 9).
- The oldest stone arch bridge: China Zhaozhou Bridge (since about 1400years ago).
- Longest bridge: China Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge (164.5 km).
- The longest suspension bridge: Japan Akashi Strait Bridge (total length of 3,911 meters).
- The longest concrete cable-stayed bridge: American Sunshine Skyway (total length of 8.85 km).
- Widest bridge: Sydney Harbour Bridge (49 meters at its widest point).
- Highest footbridge: Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur air corridor (above the ground 170 meters).
- Longest road and rail suspension bridge dual-use: Hong Kong Tsing Ma Bridge (total length of 2.16 km).
- Double the maximum span concrete bridge: Sai Van Bridge.
- Highest railway: Qinghai-Tibet Railway (the highest point at an altitude of 5072 meters of Tanggula Mountain Pass).
- The longest Railway routes: the Trans-Siberian Railway (total length of 9,288 km, seven days required when full).
- Highest railway station: Tanggula station (elevation 5,072 meters).
- Deepest station: Moscow Metro Victory Park (Park Pobedy, 97 meters from the ground).
- The earliest underground railway: London’s Metropolitan Railway (completed in 1863).
- The highest passenger flow railway station: Japanese Shinjuku Station (3.22 million passengers each day).
- Tallest building station: Nagoya JR Central Towers Building (245 meters high).
- The largest country: Russia.
- The largest continent: the Eurasian continent.
- The largest bus station: Tel Aviv central bus station (an area of 230,000 square meters).
- The maximum volume of the building: Everett factory (Everett Plant, the volume of 13.3 million m³).
- The largest square: Tiananmen Square (an area of 440,000 square meters).
- The largest wooden building: Japan Todaiji (57 meters long, 50 meters wide, 49 meters high, 15 meters high hall placed a large Buddha).
- The heaviest statue: the Statue of Liberty in New York (even the whole weight of 24,000 tons of base).
- Smallest park: American Mill Ends Park (an area of only 0.29 square meters).
- The largest office building: Pentagon (an area of 3.8 million square meters).
- The largest online encyclopedia: Wikipedia (total number of entries reached 6.6 million, the total number of 20 million, 2007).
Category: Common Sense